• Dear Folk: Here is some information that was sent to me about NASA

    From Ricky Sutphin@RICKSBBS/TIME to All on Tue Dec 31 06:36:16 2024
    Dear Folk: Here is some information that was sent to me about NASA

    Interresting little NASA article, thought you'all might be interrested in.
    J--- F- M--------

    I'm posting this for a friend who doesn't have internet access.

    Now it appears that someone sent the commands to the Clementine spacecraft
    to exhaust all of the fuel on board so it is essentially DIW (Dead in the Water). NASA and DOD claim there was a computer glitch, however under
    normal circumstances, this could only be commanded from the ground. This apparently is a desperately cheap shot at sabotaging a perfectly working spacecraft so that is cannot perform the rest of the mission Congressmen
    have insisted on it performing. Apparently, Clementine has found evidence
    of moon bases and artificial structures on the moon. Has anyone called
    for an investigation of this act of space sabotage?


    The following article is by E----- D------- an organizer with the
    Operation Right To Know (ORTK). ORTK is the group that is sponsoring a demonstration 23 May 1994 at noon at the Pentagon (South Parking) to
    protest UFO secrecy. She would be happy to dialog with anyone about the article or the demonstration.

    Article begins:


    How long can NASA keep the Big Secret?

    by E------ D-------, Operation Right to Know (202-232-2410)

    There are indications the space agency NASA is so pregnant with the
    UFO secret it can hardly contain the secret much longer. It seems
    people who work at NASA are feeling used and uneasy about having
    to keep the UFO secret, and that in fact some of these people have
    decided to let the secret out. For example, a former NASA director
    says point blank in the April issue of Int'l UFO Library Magazine
    that the Mars Observer probe is not dead but is in fact sending
    pictures back to NASA. Furthermore, says the author Maurice
    Chatelain, some of these pictures will be published soon "despite
    the official cover-up."

    This may tie in with a current rumor that a month ago two people
    from NASA took information on the cover-up to the BBC in England.
    The expectation was the BBC would air the information by now, but
    they haven't. Is this what Chatelain was referring to?

    In the meantime, the west coast edition of NBC TV news broadcast
    this remarkable story May 3: the NASA-DOD Clementine mission now
    leaving the moon has been diverted to Mars instead of going to an
    asteroid, as previously planned. This information was not
    broadcast on the east coast. Mars researchers who phoned a video
    clipping service for copies were first told copies were available
    and then told they weren't. Next day the New York Times reported
    that due to "budget cuts," DOD is trying to kill the Clementine
    mission entirely.

    For some time now we've been hearing about cliques in the
    bureaucracy-- groups of people in DOD, NASA, and intelligence who
    meet unofficially to talk about UFOs. My hunch is some of these
    cliques have decided to take matters into their own hands, and the
    astronauts are involved. For example, Gordon Cooper is now
    reported to have given an interview in which he discusses the
    back-engineering of ET craft.

    Richard Hoagland, the dogged pursuer of NASA, is responsible for
    some of this pressure. Another factor is it looks like NASA is in a
    struggle with another agency. For example, there were two attempts
    to sabotage the Mars Observer camera before the Observer left.
    Astounding! Hoagland brought this story out. Trash was twice
    dumped inside the camera's lens.*

    Seems like somebody was screaming a big "No!" to NASA about going
    to Mars at all, and indeed they might--because it is the fallout
    from the "failed" Mars Observer mission that has accelerated
    NASA's loss of control over the Big Secret.

    If NASA hadn't gone back to Mars last year, the agency could have
    kept a lid on the controversy over the anomalous landforms on Mars
    (the Cydonia "face" and associated structures). But once in the
    air, NASA came under intense pressure to re-photograph the face.
    Speculation is the unexpectedly strong pressure is why NASA
    decided to claim the mission was lost. And just before the loss
    was announced, a new element for NASA to cope with had arisen --
    the formidable Stanley McDaniel.

    Some people think the McDaniel Report on NASA and the Cydonia
    landforms drove NASA to take its desperate step. A report may not
    sound like much, but that's only until your read the McDaniel
    Report. It is a devastating critique of NASA and also exposes Carl
    Sagan as a disinformation agent. Why haven't Mr. Lichtenstein, Mr. Rockefeller, Mr. Bigelow, Mr. Andrus, or Mr. Hall funded this high
    quality academic report for distribution to Congress?

    If NASA has lied about the loss of the Mars Observer, it is the
    most audacious act of political deception this century. Whether
    decisive or not, McDaniel added to the heat on NASA. One NASA
    spokesman went on TV showing signs of stress, and 10 minutes later
    NASA announced the Mars Observer was lost. Right away the leaks
    began. Hoagland, McDaniel, Bob Oechsler, and others received calls
    saying the announcement was a cover story. Now former NASA
    Director of Communications Maurice Chatelain has put it into print.

    Some people who work at NASA are acting strangely. For example,
    they meet with relative strangers in crowded public places and
    speak in loud voices about the top secret deception. NASA
    scientists are accompanying some ET researchers on UFO-watching
    expeditions and seeing UFOs with them. When the interview with
    Gordon Cooper comes out in which Cooper talks about
    back-engineering alien craft, the cover-up will surely be near its
    end. And the astronauts have been sidling up to this for a while.

    Three years ago Cooper's 1978 letter to the UN calling UFOs
    "extraterrestrial vehicles" was published; and in 1991 Edgar
    Mitchell talked about government extraterrestrial secrets on Oprah
    Winfrey. Now comes Maurice Chatelain. His article details 9
    separate occasions when UFOs observed, stalked, or assaulted US
    spacecraft, including the exact date, names of the astronauts on
    the mission and what occurred.

    We have recently learned that the Ringling Bros extravaganza
    "Cosmic Journey" has been revived. Astronauts were involved in
    original concept, in the story brought out by Bob Oechsler and Tim
    Good. The concept was a public exhibition of US space
    technology--and UFOs/ET. The project was cancelled. But about a
    month ago, a Cosmic Journey staff member bought $150 worth of UFO
    books at a Washington DC bookstore. One researcher made inquiries
    and reached a Ringling Bros contractor, Ed Buckbee of Huntsville,
    Alabama. Buckbee said that Cosmic Journey "will not get into the
    UFO issue until later."

    And according to Reuters Dec. 1, 1993, one of the current
    astronauts says he is "trying to communicate with the life out
    there." Astronaut Storey Musgrave, member of the Hubble repair
    mission, told a reporter: "When I'm circling I try in whatever
    ways I can to get them to come down and get me." Mr. Musgrave
    sounds like an "experiencer," doesn't he?

    Richard Hoagland says some Congresspeople were about to get
    together recently for a conference on Mars, but NASA exerted
    "tremendous pressure" to get the conference cancelled. Stan
    McDaniel, who was also involved, says, "We were told government
    people would be there, and then they disappeared." McDaniel could
    not confirm Hoagland's claim that threats were made against
    members of Congress.

    Hoagland says that people who are talking to him have been offered
    jobs to shut them up. "Come and work with us on the 'dark side',"
    Hoagland says they were told.

    Instead of Mars, Hoagland now is focussed on the moon. There are
    artificial structures on the moon, he claims, and so does Maurice
    Chatelain. In his article, Chatelain casually drops the bombshell
    that the Apollo mission found "several mysterious geometric
    structures of unnatural origin" on the moon. And in fact some sort
    of startling new picture book has just been published:
    Extraterrestrial Archaeology, by David Childress.** Chatelain says
    he's going to reveal what happened to the astronauts on the moon in
    a forthcoming article.

    According to UFO researcher Bill Hamilton, x-space programer Brian
    O'Leary says the Air Force has "its own secret space program and
    its own military astronauts." Hamilton's 1991 book, Cosmic Top
    Secret, reports on an amazing newspaper article: August 7, 1989
    the LA Herald-Examiner ran a story which stated DOD was
    dismantling a secret $5 billion coast-to-coast space complex and
    would now begin collaborating with NASA's civilian space shuttle.
    The article stated that a secret cadre of 32 military astronauts
    based in LA was disbanded in 1988. If this story is true, it
    sounds like DOD moved a major clandestine operation into NASA in
    1988-89, and that may be the key to what is happening now at NASA.

    Whoever in NASA put the two Viking pictures of the face on Mars
    into the open record 17 years ago is an unsung patriot. From what
    I've heard, however, not all the interesting pictures were put
    out. Hear's what Mars researchers Vince DiPietro and John
    Brandenburg told me happened a few years ago. A graduate student
    at the Univ. of Louisiana phoned DiPietro excitedly several times
    and described a numbered NASA Viking photo of Mars on display in
    the department. The Martian surface photo showed a group of 6
    faces. Each looked just like the Cydonia face. When DiPietro tried
    to get the photo, a professor told him it was "lost."

    Another thing that's happening is that UFO researchers are
    beginning to realize that the network of surveillance satellites
    the U.S. had in orbit is fully capable of tracking UFOs and
    therefore, researchers are realizing, NASA must be tracking UFOs.
    This introduces a new dimension into the cover-up. It means much of
    the data coming into NASA has ET information, and this has to be
    scrubbed out. Data from the space probes and the Shuttle missions,
    as well as the vast intelligence product that pours in from the
    surveillance satellites--including the orbiting telescopes, the
    commercial and environmental satellites--has ET evidence that NASA
    has to get rid of before the data can be released to anyone.

    There has to be a gate keeper first in line for all incoming data
    who captures and reroutes ET evidence into black channels. And
    this is just what we saw in the form of Michael Malin, whom NASA
    put in charge of all Mars Observer photos and said he could keep
    them for 6 months before release. An example of scrubbing is
    related by Maryland resident Don Ratsch from Houston researcher
    Don Madeley. They say a female NASA employee was shown how NASA
    technicians air brush images of UFOs which show up on NASA's
    pictures of earth.

    Don Ratsch was the one who recorded the apparent voice of a shuttle
    astronaut from space saying, "We have the alien spacecraft under
    observation"- -but the authenticity could not be proved. Ratsch
    went on to record the STS-48 tape from NASA TV Sept. 1991. The
    tape shows inexplicable moving lights in the upper atmosphere, one
    of which appears to be shooting at the other. Adding to that,
    Linda Howe says a military officer told her he's hearing reports of
    "some kind of war in space." Could it be? Naw.

    Still, the leaks are everywhere. Even Rush Limbaugh. He told his
    radio audience in late 1992 that a trusted friend in NASA said the
    Hubble telescope was never broken, but was being used to study ET
    in some way. In the meantime, I personally learned of a fellow at McDonnell-Douglas who also said the Hubble was operating in the
    black.

    This fellow reported he was doing interface programs that enabled innocuous-sounding instructions from the ground to translate into
    different, secret directives to the telescope. He said the output
    was not broadcast to the ground, but was downloaded by hand on
    Shuttle missions.

    So who's squeezing NASA the hardest? The CIA? Hoagland and
    McDaniel? The aliens? A friend of mine called NASA recently and
    cajoled a press officer into a confidential conversation.
    According to my friend, the press officer said, "NASA is very
    fragmented and many people in NASA want the truth." And then
    added, "NASA is no longer running itself. A major intelligence
    group is now running NASA."

    So there you have it ladies and gentlemen. Your tax dollars at
    work!
    Let's hazard a theory. In 1988 DOD moved clandestine space
    operations into NASA, and since then DOD or some "major
    intelligence group" has been trying to run NASA. As a result, NASA
    is now in a power struggle with this other group. The two groups
    violently disagreed on how to run the Mars Observer and the
    Clementine missions, and evidence of this conflict broke into the
    open.

    In the ranks at NASA, there are several sources of discontent.
    People who want to run a civilian space program, not an
    intelligence operation. People who are angry at being shut out of
    the Big Secret but who still have to tell lies to the public. And
    people who are worried they could be indicted and go to jail for
    their roles in maintaining the Big Secret.

    Even though the ruling groups disagree, they are still determined
    to maintain their hold on the Big Secret. But the ranks at NASA
    are breaking and the ruling groups are losing control over the
    ranks. It's about time!

    ______________________

    * Quarterly Journal of the Mars Mission, Winter 1994, 122 Dodd St,
    Weehawken, NJ 07087.

    ** Extraterrestrial Archaeology by David Childress, $21.00,
    Adventures Unlimited Press, Publishers Network, Box 74, 303 Main
    St, Kempton, Ill. 60946.

    ------- End of Forwarded Message

    JW Well now what do you think of that, sports fans.

    John Winston.

    ---
    ■ Synchronet ■ Time Warp of the Future BBS - Home of League 10 IBBS Games